This product has been assessed according to the impact test procedure described in Australian Standard: AS 4422:2016. View our Pine Bark 10mm Test Certificate.
As the preferred product of our Local Government & School clients, McMahon’s approved and certified 10mm Pine Bark mulch is:
- Quality controlled
- Clean and free of fines
- Safe to handle
- Ideal for impact-absorbing Playground surfacing
- Certified for the Australian Standards and Education Department guidelines
Benefits of McMahon’s approved and certified 10mm Pine Bark:
- Produced from premium A-Grade virgin pine bark, sourced as raw material from pine sawmills in New South Wales
- When delivered to our site, it’s fed into a tub grinder to produce the final product, which is then screened for the removal of fines
- Has a deep rich brown colour that is extremely attractive in all types of gardens
- Keeps soils moist and fertile, providing nutrients and organic matter and drainage to plants
- An ideal mulch for suppressing weeds
- Insulates plant roots from temperature extremes
Our experienced customer service department can answer all your questions on 4256 8887. We’ll make your next Playground project a success.